The owners of Danmark Home Inspection have over 25 years of experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Control. We excel at not missing even the finest detail in your home inspection. We treat every inspection as if it were our own home, bringing issues to the forefront, and helping the seller and the buyer find a mutually beneficial solution. We offer suggestions on how best to resolve the issue at hand and foster the best step forward.
Danmark Home Inspection is a small family owned company with low overhead to keep our pricing below the competition, so we can pass the savings to you. We own state of the art equipment, tools, and drones to ensure your inspection is thorough. We are clean, and use shoe booties when inspecting the interior of the home. In most cases we have 2 inspectors for each appointment so we can take our time at the property.
Some of what we cover
We will inspect the structure, systems and components of the home or commercial building inside and out for safety and functionality, with the latest technology including tablet software with high resolution photo capability. We will explain our findings, point out important maintenance items, and answer all of your questions. We adhere to a comprehensive Standards of Practice.
This means that we will inspect all of the following, when visible and accessible:
Interior & Exterior
Attic, Ventilation & Insulations
Porch & Deck
Ceilings, Floors & Walls
The final hour of the inspection we will spend with you to review the report, examine the high-resolution photos taken, perform a walkthrough with you to the areas of concern in the report, make sure you understand the highlighted areas, and answer any questions. Most inspections take a total of up to 3 hours, depending on the size of the property. We will return to the office, finalize the report and send it to a secured website for you to download, in most cases within 24 hours or less.
Our job isn’t finished until you understand everything in your inspection report.
Home Warranty included with buyer's inspection
A Warranty You Can Trust
Complete Protection, CP™ has been offering award-winning service in the United States and Canada since 2006. CP™ is only one of two home warranty companies in North America to receive Angie’s List Super Service Award, and CP has won it twice as of 2021.
Features of the 120-Day Guarantee
* Is valid for 120 days from the date of inspection or 30 days from close of escrow (whichever is later)
* Has no dollar caps on repairs with no deductible or copay;
* All claims are handled over the phone without having to submit any documentation in order to receive service.
CP™ 120-Day Guarantee Offers
* No exclusions for lack of maintenance, rust or pre-existing conditions.
* No age restrictions – some other programs don’t protect anything over 11 years old.
* No deductible or copay – service calls are not covered under some other programs. * No limit on mechanical repairs – some other programs limit them to $500.
* Everything is done over the phone – no submission of itemized claims for review before receiving service.
* Customers can call Complete Protection ( CP™ ) 24/7.
* The homeowner may need to give a copy of the inspection report.